*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The Treasure Aisle accepts online payment through Paypal. Please Leave Your Order for Manual Invoicing.
Browse The Treasure Aisle Store for more PC RACING GAMES - and save with combined shipping.
The MotoGP series is the definitive motorcycle racing game for the Xbox and PC. The game accurately captures the excitement of Grand Prix motorcycle racing. This time, MotoGP 3 is taking the franchise to the extreme, expanding beyond the realms of Grand Prix racing to incorporate high adrenaline Street Racing. Players can hone their skills on the streets or progress through the Grand Prix championship.
- MotoGP 3 features fully licensed riders, tracks and bikes from the 2004 MotoGP Season. 6 Game Modes include Grand Prix Mode, Extreme Mode, Quick Race, Time Trial, Training Mode, Multiplayer. All new “Extreme” Mode featuring 16 additional circuits that run through cities and spectacular landscapes. Go online with up to 16 players through Xbox Live! or Gamespy. Multiplayer features 20 riders competing in each race, 4-player split-screen multiplayer options. Sleek bike physics engine and graphics boast 60 frames per second. Develop your rider's abilities and earn attributes through a compelling in-game learning curve extended by unlockable tracks, riders, cheats, bikes and possible outfits. Purchase and collect racing street bikes, then upgrade them to the highest specifications and customize them visually in Extreme mode.
- Fully licensed riders, tracks and bikes from the 2004 MotoGP Season.
- All new 'Extreme' Mode featuring 16 street racing tracks and 16 street racing bikes - Full customization and upgrade system for street racing bikes.
- 6 different game modes: Quick Race, Grand Prix Mode, Extreme Mode, Time Trial, Training Mode, Multiplayer.
- 20 riders competing in each race (10 in Extreme mode) and 4-player split-screen multiplayer options.
- Online gaming with up to 16 online players per race.
*Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
*Pentium 450MHz processor
*128MB of RAM
*615MB hard drive space
*DX9 compatible graphics card
*Dx9 compatible soundcard
*10X CD-ROM drive