*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The Treasure Aisle accepts online payment through Paypal. Please Leave Your Order for Manual Invoicing.
Browse The Treasure Aisle Store for more PC BUILDING SIM GAMES - and save with combined shipping.
CIVILIZATION III - Rewrite History with the Greatest Game of All Time!
The Civilization Legacy: Sid Meier created the original Civilization computer game in 1990. Civilization instantly set the standard and defined a new genre of empire-building strategy games and is still recognized as one of the greatest games of all time. The game is an addictive blend of building, exploration, discovery and conquest. Players match wits against some of history's greatest leaders as they strive to build the ultimate civilization to stand the test of time. The legacy of this incredibly fun, addictive series continues today with the development of Civilization III.
Witness an epic adventure unfold before you as you wield the ultimate power and reinvent the history of Civilization.
Conquer vast territories with new armies and new fighting methods. Nourish the growth of a culture that is the envy of other civilizations along with trading shrewdly to gain valuable resources and enrich your empire. You can mix and match unlimited deals with history's greatest leaders at the bargaining table. The easy to use game technology offers pathways to victory for limitless replayability.
It's History in the Making!
Dominate the world through Diplomatic Finesse, Cultural Domination, and Military Prowess.
* More interactions, alliances and realistic artificial intelligence responses put players in the middle of negotiations, trade systems and diplomatic actions. Advanced trade system to manage resources, trade routes and spread of technology.
* Improved combat options provide finer levels of control for enhanced war-making capabilities.
* Technologies, Wonders Of The World and Great People expand the scope of the game.
* New elements of Culture, Nationality and the Arts help players plan a new peaceful pathway to victory.
* Active world generator creates more realistic maps and organic terrain features.
* The most detailed and beautiful art, animations and sound ever found in the genre.
* Easier-to-use interface for streamlined management and better control.
"If you think The Sims is addictive, just wait until you've got the whole of history to reconstruct..."
- PC Gamer
"Most addictive product in the history of computer games"
- Game Revolution
"Number One Game of All Time"
- Computer Gaming World
"History has never been so addictive"
- TIME Magazine
* Windows 95/98/Me/2000 or XP, Vista
* Pentium II 300MHz
* 32MB of RAM
* 400MB free hard disk space (+50 for swap file)
* 4X Speed CD-ROM drive or higher
* DirectX 8.0a-compatible video card (must be able to display 1024x768x16 bit)
* DirectX 8.0a-compatible sound card
* DirectX version 8.0a (included) or higher
New CD in factory-sealed case.
See Civilization III at http://thetreasureaisle.ecrater.com/p/3376609/sid-meiers-civilization-iii-pc