*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Take A Journey into History and Adventure. Be a pioneer and build the most famous transcontinental railroad tracks in the United States of America throughout the 19th century. The journey starts in the city of New York around the year 1830. Discover the famous trail of the railroad pioneers to the sunny west coast.
Experience the dangers and challenges of those times and enter one of the biggest adventures in the history of the Railroad. In Railroad Pioneer you are invited to explore these famous routes step by step. Learn about the fantastic history of discovering the west of America and see if you have what it takes to be successful.
Enjoy the trip!
* Real-time business simulation in complete 3D.
* Unique mix of exploring, business and transport-management simulation in real-time.
* Fog-of-war introduced into this genre as an additional element.
* Historically correct campaign with 10 story-based missions.
* Different game modes for long playability.
* 13 different professions like Pioneer, Trapper etc. for various explore missions.
* 25 historically correct locomotives with an individual upgrade system.
* 22 expandable industries from farms to military industry.
* 10 different wagon types for transporting of 18 different goods.
* 5 different landscape settings.
* Easily accessible game system with strategic development opportunities.
* Multiplayer mode via LAN and Internet with up to 4 players.
Minimum System Requirements:
* 750 MHz, Pentium III or comparable
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* 500 MB of free hard disk space
* 128 MB RAM
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound-
* and 3D graphic card (32 MB)
* CD-ROM Drive
Recommended System Requirements:
* 1.2 GHz Pentium III or comparable
* Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
* 1 GB of free hard disk space
* 256 MB RAM
* DirectX® 8.1 compatible sound
* and 3D graphic card (64 MB)
* 20x CD-ROM Drive
* Internet Access