*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
The Treasure Aisle accepts online payment through Paypal. Please Leave Your Order for Manual Invoicing.
Browse The Treasure Aisle Store for more PC SPORTS GAMES - and save with combined shipping.
Create-A-Skater or skate as a Backyard Kid. Join the Backyard Kids and Andy MacDonald in a quest to win the Backyard Ultimate Skatepark! The Backyard Kids' neighborhood skatepark is in bad shape! Get ready to enter the Backyard Skate Tour and take on pro skater challenges in the neighborhood, Boardwalk and Castle. Wild tricks and bonus stuff will keep you skating hard and laughing out out loud! It's your turn to try and win the Ultimate Skatepark for your town!
* Select Level: Choose a level such as Neighborhood, Boardwalk and Castle. As you advance in the game, and complete challenges, more levels will become available.
* Select Skater: Choose the Kid that you want to play as. Click on a Kid’s portrait to display background info and skill ratings. Click on the TALK icon to hear the stories that each Kid has to tell!
* Skill Ratings:
o Air - Overall hang-time and ollie distance.
o Speed - Maximum speed at which the Kid can skate.
o Flip - How fast the Kid can flip the board.
o Spin - How fast the Kid can spin in mid-air.
o Balance - Overall lip, manual and rail balance.
* Create a Custom Kid: In the Backyard Skateboarding game, you can create your own custom skater. Just click on the custom skater icon (the black silhouette) to get started.
* Customize Skater: Change your skater’s appearance, board graphics, wheels and other options. Play and complete pro level challenges to earn more points for customizing your skater.
* Info: Enter your skater’s name, and choose a nickname, birthday, theme song and more.
* Looks: Choose your Kid’s body, face, skin hair color and hair style.
* Gear: Customize your skater’s helmet, graphics, shirt, pants, shoes and more.
* Board: Customize your brand of board, graphics, griptape and wheels.
* Skills: Customize your Kid’s abilities.
* Tour Summary: View your skater’s progress through the current Tour. View all of the challenges you’ve played and completed. You can also view your current sponsors and Trick List.
* Tour Book: View all of the challenges that your skater has completed and how many tokens he or she has collected.
* Trick List: Check out all of the tricks that your skater has completed and how to perform them.
* Sponsors: View how many total sponsors have signed your skater. You can also view how many Ultimate Skatepark sponsors have signed your skater.
* Goodies: You can unlock secret skaters and levels, movies, equipment and more! Check out how many of the 36 total goodies that your skater has unlocked.
* Ride rails, pools and crazy loops
* Land amazing power-up tricks
* Take a stroll down memory lane as you look up your high score, best trick string and other accomplishments
* Complete challenges to unlock new skaters, levels and pro equipment
* Try to win your town a new skatepark
* Choose a level such as Neighborhood, Boardwalk and Castle. As you advance in the game, and complete challenges, more levels will become available.
* Choose the Kid that you want to play as. You can click on a Kid's portrait to display background information and skill ratings. You can also click on the Talk icon to hear the stories that each Kid has to tell.
* Some challenges involve collecting a certain number of objects, while others involve racing against another skater.
* Throughout each level there are a certain number of tokens that can be collected.
* Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP or Vista
* Pentium III 600 MHz or higher processor (Pentium III 800MHz recommended)
* 128 MB of RAM for 95, 98SE, Me, 256MB of RAM for 2000 and XP
* 600 MB Free Hard Disk Space
* 8X Speed or faster CD-ROM Drive
* 16MB Windows 98/98SE/2000/XP compatible SVGA video card*
* DirectX version 9.0 (included) or higher)
* Indicates device should be compatible with DirectX version 9.x or higher.