*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Welcome to the world of Seven Kingdoms II, a world of intrigue and diplomacy, of trade and industry, of betrayal, espionage and conquest. Seven Kingdoms II is the highly anticipated sequel to Trevor Chan's debut game of empire-building and diplomatic intrigue where the monstrous Fryhtans are back with a vengeance.
- Now, your enemies are smarter, stronger and more savage than ever. Forge an empire complete with villages, towns and a thriving economy under which your constituents will prosper and grow. Govern, legislate, collect taxes and build a military force. More role-playing elements increase the complexity of your strategies as you slay enemies and unite rivals under the singular banner of your kingdom.
- Take control of any of twelve emerging Human civilizations: Egyptian, Indian, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Mongol, Greek, Roman, Carthaginian, Norman, Viking or Celt. Or you may choose to play as one of seven Fryhtan races and experience a completely different type of gameplay.
- A style of play where fair dealing and mercy count for little. Seven Kingdoms II gives you:
* 3D rolling terrain
* A Random Campaign Generator
* An incredible number of fighting units and weapons
* More beautiful and detailed buildings than you will know what to do with
* Expanded espionage and research capabilities
* And numerous other new features.
- Now featuring new exquisite graphics and a revolutionary Random Campaign Generator, Seven Kingdoms II brings players deeper into the gaming experience and assures that no two games will ever be the same.
- Besides campaigns, there are stand-alone single-player and multiplayer games. As in the original Seven Kingdoms, there is an extensive list of customizable options for a stand-alone game. It is the designer's intention to make the elements in a game fully adjustable, so as to suit the preferences of different players.
- A player who chooses to play as a Fryhtan will experience a completely different kind of gameplay. His goals and strategies will be almost diametrically opposed to the ones used when playing as a human.
- New Human Kingdoms.
There are 12 human nationalities in Seven Kingdoms II supported by four unique sets of architectures. Each kingdom, in addition, have several buildings unique to itself.
As for the people of the world, each kingdom boasts one civilian unit, one infantry and one special unit. This brings the total number of human units that the player can control to 36.
- Combination of strategy and role playing elements.
Role playing elements are extensively integrated into the game. With the increased scope and playing territories of a campaign, 7KII features role playing elements that link campaign scenarios and reward developments of elite units. Another element that further adds role playing flavor to the Game is the availability of heroes. They possess unmatched abilities in areas such as combat and leadership which make them worthy of the high prices that they sometimes demand.
- Random Campaigns
When the player starts a new campaign, a random world will be created. Fryhtans and humans take their places on the stage. Elements of role playing and strategy are randomly generated and interwoven together to form the plot of the campaign. Every campaign is unique and no two gaming experiences will be the same.
- Pentium 166 MHz
- 32 megabytes RAM (64 megabytes RAM is recommended)
- Windows 95 or 98
- Video card and monitor capable of 800x600 resolution and 16 bit color
- 4x CD-ROM drive
- Microsoft compatible mouse and driver
- 100% Soundblaster compatible sound card
- DirectX 6 compatible video and sound hardware
- 160 MB hard drive space
- 28800 kbps modem or null modem
New CD in factory-sealed case.
No returns on opened software. Please ask any questions prior to purchase.
Orders process usually within 2 business days.
To browse The Treasure Aisle, click the store link above right.
Bookmark us at: http://thetreasureaisle.com/