*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
QUICKVERSE Version 7 Essentials
A Comprehensive reference library for Bible Study and lesson preparation - Over 1,000,000 Copies Sold.
(Over $625 worth of library materials - based on manufacturer's suggested retail price)
Simplify your biblical research with powerful searching capabilities with an easy-to-use interface.
QuickVerse® 7 Essentials delivers an entire biblical research library right to your desktop. QuickVerse Essentials is an introduction to the QuickVerse family of products and gives you 6 Bible translations and 24 reference titles at a fraction of the cost of buying their printed counterparts.
For casual readers or serious students, QuickVerse 7 Essentials has everything you need for captivating Bible study. Open any number of Bibles and reference books at the same time; everything is cross-referenced. Compare passages from different translations and more; even view multiple full-color pictures, illustrations, and maps together with the corresponding scriptures.
Create your own custom Bible reading schedule and track your progress and trail. Study the entire Bible systematically.
Use what you learn to create lessons and sermons or to prepare Bible studies. Add notes or comments as you study, then instantly copy the reference material with your notes to your Windows word processor easily.
QuickVerse lets you highlight any word or verse and instantly find all its occurrences in a book. Advanced options let you search - in any language - across multiple books by word, phrase, or verse.
Bible Study Made Easy!
* View multiple reference materials including Bibles, dictionaries, commentaries, and encyclopedias side by side.
* View detailed maps, illustrations, and full-color pictures
* Instantly find definition for any word without opening a dictionary with QuickDefine
* Enjoy daily devotional from My Utmost for His Highest every time you open the program
* Organize your reading schedule with the Explorer's Bible Study, which includes daily passage assignments and study questions
* Use Study Views to open related titles at once for a broad-based perspective on every chapter and verse
* Attach your own notes and commentaries to any Bible or reference passage, even cut and paste and print your annotations along with the original text. (Ideal for sermon and lesson preparation!)
* New Living Translation
* King James Version
* New King James Version
* International Standard Version NT
* American Standard Version (1901)
* New Revised Standard Version with Apochrypha
* Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
* The 365 Day Devotional Commentary
* Adam Clarke's Commentary On the New Testament
* Adam Clarke's Commentary On the Old Testament
* Who's Who in Christian History
* Holman Bible Dictionary
* International Standard Bible Encyclopedia
* Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible
* Strong's Hebrew & Greek Dictionaries
Topical Resources/Bible Handbooks
* Naves Topical Bible
* The Handbook of Bible Application
* Holman Bible Handbook
* Drapers Book of Quotations for the Christian World
* The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
* My Utmost for His Highest
* Pilgrim's Progress
* The Practice of the Presence of God
* The Westminster Confession with Shorter and Larger Catechisms
* Foxe's Book of Martyrs
* The Imitation of Christ
* Purpose in Prayer
* Power Through Prayer
Minimum System Requirements:
* Windows 95, 98, NT 4.0 or later, 2000, XP
* Pentium processor or better
* 16MB of RAM minimum
* 45MB Hard Drive space minimum
* 2X CD-ROM drive or faster
* Super VGA (640x480 with 256 color minimum)
* Windows compatible sound card
* Works with most popular printers (monochrome and color) supported by Windows
* Modem for online features