*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
ZEUS MASTER OF OLYMPUS
From The Makers of the Award-Winning City Building Series, including such classics as Caesar and Pharaoh, comes - Zeus: Master of Olympus.
Recreate your favorite legends from Greek mythology as you build and rule beautiful city-states. Help Hercules defeat the Hydra, Odysseus win the Trojan War or Jason retrieve the Golden Fleece. You'll make friends in high places, get involved in the affairs of immortals, and even meet Zeus himself!
* Build and rule seven separate city-states in more than 40 fun-filled episodes.
* Interact with over 20 animated gods, heroes and monsters who roam your cities.
* Robust control over everything - taxes, trade, colonization, and combat by land and sea.
* Build a colony near valuable resources, then return triumphantly to your governing city and rule them both.
* Conquer unfriendly neighbors outright, or send your soldiers on a raid for needed supplies.
* Adjustable difficulty settings for everyone from beginner to expert.
In Your City, Myth Becomes Reality
Zeus may be the Father of the Gods, but you have the power to build cities, summon heroes, and complete mythological missions in ancient Greece. Hold your own with the gods and goddesses of the Greek Pantheon as you rule in Greece's Heroic Age.
* Call upon the gods and heroes you choose by building a city that caters to their needs.
* Build a gym and a stadium, then train athletes and host you own Games! Dionysus will provide refreshments.
* Battle neighboring city-states on land and sea. Succeed, and make them your vassals. Fall, and you'll be forced to pay tribute until winning your freedom.
* Go beyond your city on the World Screen. Take your seat among intelligent allies and rivals to rule all of Greece!
* Honor the gods with sanctuaries made of bronze and marble to receive gifts that help your city flourish.
* Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP
* Pentium 166 (Pentium 266 recommended)
* 32 MB RAM (64 MB RAM recommended)
* 4x CD-ROM Drive
* 2 Mb Video Card (16 bit at 800x600 resolution) (4MB Video Card recommended)
* 450 MB hard drive space (650 MB hard drive space recommended)
* 100 MB free space on Windows drive